Best Digital Camera – Digital Camera
The black Canon EOS M50 Mark II is a flexible multimedia camera with a well-rounded photo and video feature set that caters to vloggers and content creators. The M50 Mark II retains the proven 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor, which enable a fast 10 fps shooting rate, a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-25600, UHD 4K video recording at 23.98 fps, as well as Full HD 1080p60 and HD 720p120 for slow motion capture, and UHD 4K video recording at 23.98 fps. When used in conjunction with Movie Servo AF, sensor-based Dual Pixel CMOS AF has been upgraded with quicker speeds and refined Eye Detection AF performance, and now supports both Eye Detection and Face Detection focusing modes to assist preserve tight focus on the subject matter.
There are new vertical video recording capabilities, a movie self-timer feature, touch record control, and picture support, all of which assist content creation. Canon Cloud Service for more efficient workflows.
Best digital camera for beginners – Digital Camera for Beginners
Dual Pixel CMOS AF offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. Eye Detection AF can also be used for portraiture and helps to prioritize focus on a subject’s eye for ensured sharpness.
When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system’s ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery. Additionally, Eye Detection AF can also be used with Movie Servo AF, and both Eye and Face Detection can be used with Servo AF modes, to help keep your subjects in focus as the center of attention.
- Large 3.0″ touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a vari-angle to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Integrated 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder permits bright, clear eye-level monitoring and also permits working with Touch and Drag AF for manually moving the AF area while shooting with the EVF for more intuitive control.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick, automatic image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Wi-Fi also enables livestreaming your content straight from the camera and, when used with EOS Webcam Utility software, the EOS M50 Mark II can function an easy webcam alternative.
- Built-in pop-up flash provides additional illumination for working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe is also available for working with an optional external flash for greater control.