Buy FUJIFILM X-T4 Mirrorless Camera Online – Best Fujifilm Digital Cameras
The black FUJIFILM X-T4 is a versatile mirrorless camera that integrates excellent stills and video capabilities with expanded workflow and assistive functions to meet the needs of multimedia image producers. The X-T4 is equipped with a 26.1MP APS-C-format X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor that supports high-resolution recording, as well as DCI/UHD 4K video at 60 frames per second, Full HD recording up to 240 frames per second, ISO 160-12800, and mechanical shutter continuous shooting up to 15 frames per second.
The sensor’s BSI design reduces noise and improves overall clarity, and it’s combined with the X-Processor 4 for quick performance and responsiveness. The sensor’s architecture also allows for a hybrid autofocus system, which combines 425 phase-detection points with a contrast-detection system for fast and precise AF. In addition, the X-T4 includes a 6.5 stop-effective sensor-shift image stabilisation technology that reduces the appearance of camera shake with practically any mounted lens, complementing all elements of image production.
Aside from sensor and processing capabilities, FUJIFILM cameras are known for their physical design, and the X-T4 has been redesigned for better handling and shooting efficiency. When panning or tracking subjects, the big, brilliant 3.69m-dot electronic viewfinder may be tuned to a 100 fps refresh rate for noticeable smoothness. The rear 3.0′′ 1.62m-dot touchscreen LCD, on the other hand, now has a vari-angle design that allows it to be used from high, low, and front-facing angles, or it may be closed against the body if only using the EVF. The X-T4 supports the upgraded, high capacity NP-W235 battery, which offers about 600 shots per charge. Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots enable file-saving options, and the X-T4 supports the new, high capacity NP-W235 battery, which provides approximately 600 shots per charge. Wireless remote camera control and image sharing to a mobile device are also possible thanks to the built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
An enhanced phase-detection focusing system with 425 selectable points covers virtually the full sensor area is also included in the sensor’s architecture. In a variety of illumination settings down to -6 EV, our AF technology provides faster, more accurate focusing. An updated X-Processor 4 with a quad-core CPU complements the imaging and focusing capabilities, delivering faster, more responsive performance throughout the camera system, including a full-resolution 15 fps shooting rate with the mechanical shutter, 20 fps with an electronic shutter, or 30 fps with an electronic shutter and a 1.25x crop.
Also, the camera features a 3.5mm microphone jack and 2.5mm remote port with included headphone adapter for more advanced audio solutions.
- Bright, high-resolution 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder has a 0.75x magnification and the EVF’s refresh rate can be pushed to 100 fps to reduce lag for smoother panning and tracking movements.
- Vari-angle 3.0″ 1.62m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive operation and playback, and the articulating design greatly benefits working from high and low shooting angles. This vari-angle design also means you can close the screen against the camera body, hiding it from view for distraction-free shooting.
- The top plate incorporates a series of locking dials and levers for fast, intuitive control over exposure settings, including dedicated shutter speed, ISO, and exposure compensation dials that offer direct settings adjustment, even when the camera is off. This exposure compensation dial also has a C position to afford an expanded +/- 5 EV range when working with the command dials.
- Front and rear command dials integrate a push function for easier use and settings selection.
- Rear joystick is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points as well as menu navigation and image playback.
- Redeveloped mechanical shutter has improved durability and is rated for 300,000 actuations.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
- Dual SD memory card slots both support up to the UHS-II standard for fast and flexible file storage.
- Included NP-W235 battery provides approximately 600 frames per charge when working with the EVF.
- Taking advantage of FUJIFILM’s vast history in traditional film-based photography, the X-T4 integrates several Film Simulation modes, which mimic the look and feel of some of FUJIFILM’s classic film types:
- Provia: The standard contrast and normal saturation color transparency film
- Velvia: High contrast, high color saturation, and vivid color transparency film
- Astia: Subdued contrast and color saturation with a look that is ideal for portraits
- Classic Chrome: Delivers muted tones and deep color reproduction, similar to a dated slide film
- Classic Neg: Muted contrast but vibrant colors with a vintage filmic feel
- PRO Neg—Available with both Hi and Std. contrast options, this mimics the punchy-but-natural feeling of their professional-grade color negative film
- Eterna: For a cinematic look, this provides a flat color, low saturation look well-suited to post-production color grading
- Eterna Bleach Bypass: Refines the standard Eterna look with a higher key, higher contrast feeling while maintaining the overall desaturated look
- Acros: Based on the popular B&W film, this monochrome mode has a distinct tonality and graininess and can be used along with Yellow, Red, and Green contrast filter effects
- B&W: Straightforward and classic black and white effect with Yellow, Red, and Green contrast filter options
- Sepia: Everyone’s favorite old-timey look mimicking the popular alternative process
- In addition to simulating specific film types, a Grain Effect mode is also available to replicate the look of old film photos with an organic textured appearance, which is especially noticeable when printing. Color Chrome and Color Chrome Blue effects are also available to deepen color, tonal response, and gradation with higher saturation colors.